Our mission is to promote literary, social, educational, philanthropic, civic, and artistic work and to restore and
maintain the building at 3035 Talbot Street.
Next Meeting May 9 - 4pm, Click for Agenda
Next Comedy Night Benefitting the Point Loma Assembly*
May 11, 2013
Ticket Donation $20 - Cash Bar
Beer, Wine Coffee & Dessert - 7pm
Show - 8pm - Flyer
Join Comedy locals Tony Calabrese & Maria Herman with Headliner Chris Clobber Featuring Gina Manning
For Tickets visit American West Bank or call Martha Phillips at 619-300-1961.
* Your attendance will help us promote literacy, social, educational. civic and artistic work and resotore and maintain the Assembly building at 3035 Talbot in Point Loma
Remember to tell your neighbors and friends about our beautiful Assembly Building which is for rent
for all type of occasions. Call (619) 523-3700.
Our building restoration project continues. As part of that restoration, we need specific items (large and small) that
are not part of our major construction efforts but still are needed to restore the building to its full functionality.
We are asking our members to contribute what they can. The items we need most are listed below. Please
check this list each month to see if there is anything on this list that you might wish to
Currently needed items and/or the money needed to purchase them:
Please contact Dottie Laub for more information on how to donate or purchase.
- New or Updated Sound System ($1500)
- 6 Belly Bar Tables (6 for $500)
- 6’ White Folding Tables, Lifetime Brand ONLY Please ($100 each)
- White Folding Chairs, Lifetime Brand ONLY Please ($255/4 chairs)
- Dish Towels
- Bridge Tables
- Piano Sheet Music